Six LDS Writers and A Frog

Monday, April 05, 2010

Shandra is Back

I know there were doubters that Shandra would ever be back. Those of you who thought you'd never find out what happened to Bobby. Well here's actual proof that I did not abandon my Shandra readers.

When reporter Shandra Covington finds her best friend, Bobby Richter, close to death on Shandra’s apartment floor, she knows the bullet was meant for her. Making matters worse, Bobby’s fiancée is making sure Shandra gets nowhere near the hospital room where Bobby lies in a coma. With her apartment in shambles and possibly still dangerous, Shandra is forced to stay with her tough-as-nails Harley-riding private investigator friend. In an attempt to clear her mind, Shandra agrees to do a newspaper story on the death of a prominent politician’s daughter. But what she thought was a simple overdose story soon grows into something much more sinister when she finds a common thread with the recent deaths of several young women—all thought to be overdose victims. What do the clues mean? The only person who knows for sure is the Time Keeper—a self-proclaimed true romantic who devotedly tapes a picture of each new love to the bedside wall of his ailing sister. However, the pictures are obituaries spreading across the wall like macabre wallpaper. Time to unravel the mystery is quickly ticking away as Bobby’s life hangs by a thread—and the next “girlfriend” on the Time Keeper’s list is Shandra.



And those of you who I promised an electronic copy of A Time to Die, you shall have it shortly. I am just waiting for the final PDF.


12 Comments:

At 4/05/2010 11:42 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

I am so excited!!! It seems like we have been waiting forever for this book.

 
At 4/06/2010 12:14 AM, Blogger Shanda said...

YES!!! That sounds awesome! I can't wait to get back into the world of Shandra Covington. Any chance of getting my name on that list, Jeff?

(doing a little celebratory dance at my computer) :)

 
At 4/06/2010 12:42 AM, Blogger Debra Erfert said...

Oh, my heck!!! And I wasn't very nice to you a few days ago. Do I still get my free read or am I going to need to do some serious apologizing first? I'm not above groveling.

Deb

 
At 4/06/2010 12:43 AM, Blogger Stephanie Black said...

Congrats, Jeff! Can't wait to read it.

 
At 4/06/2010 12:46 AM, Blogger Jeff Savage said...

Of course

 
At 4/06/2010 2:01 AM, Blogger Secret Robotron said...

I never thought I'd see the day when the plot of Stranger Than Fiction resonated so soundly with my own situation. Alas, I am Bobby Richter. Be gentle.

Really.

 
At 4/06/2010 10:34 AM, Blogger Jennie said...

Congrats, Jeff. And Shanda when I read your comment, for just a moment, I thought you were asking to be on the Time Keeper's list Jeff had just described.

 
At 4/06/2010 11:45 AM, Blogger Shanda said...

LOL, Jennie, that is too funny! I read the blog post again and you're right :).

Hope the Time Keeper doesn't read this blog....

 
At 4/06/2010 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is SO cool! The whole story sounds electric! I can't wait to read it, Jeff.

 
At 4/06/2010 11:38 PM, Blogger UTMomof4 said...

Can't wait!! Love your Shandra Covington books! Soooo excited to read it!

 
At 4/07/2010 10:01 PM, Blogger Tristi Pinkston said...

Awesomeness beyond belief!

 
At 4/10/2010 3:41 PM, Blogger Danyelle Ferguson said...

FINALLY!!! I'm so excited! This is my very favorite series you've written. I can't wait to find out what happens next. When's the release date?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home