Six LDS Writers and A Frog

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Place Your Bets...(Or Guesses) for a Free DVD

by Sariah S. Wilson

Three more days!!! WOO-HOO!!!

Right now we know neither the gender nor (of course) the weight of our baby.

It seemed pretty easy in the past to guess that any new baby in our family would be 12 pounds plus, but the last one threw that pattern off.

So here we have:

Baby #1 - Boy, 12 lbs. 12 oz.

Baby #2 - Boy, 12 lbs. 3 oz.

Baby #3 - Girl, 7 lbs. 14 oz.

Now you get to guess what Baby #4 will be. In the comments, list what gender you think the baby is, and list your guess for birth weight. I will say that I am about ten pounds heavier at this point in my pregnancy than I was with my daughter. I've also posted that glorious no make-up/lounge-around-the-house-clothes picture taken of me today up top. I am six feet tall and typically overweight, so that might skew how much I am/am not showing.

For the person with the right gender guess and the closest weight guess, I will send you out a brand new copy of "Church History" from the Church's "Home and Family Collection." It will take me at least four weeks from now to get the item out to you, so you will enter with the understanding that I'll need to recover before I head to the post office. (And even if you have one already, if you win, you could always donate it to your ward library or give it as a gift!)

You have until Monday, March 2, 2009 at midnight to enter. Happy Guessing!


13 Comments:

At 2/28/2009 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's going to be a boy right around 9.2 lbs.

 
At 2/28/2009 10:04 PM, Blogger Liana Brooks said...

Girl and she'll weigh 12.5

How can you go 40 weeks and not know? I go in Thursday for the ultrasound and will go mad if I can't find out. Although, at this point I will settle for a headcount. My husband is betting on twins...

 
At 2/28/2009 10:08 PM, Blogger Stephanie Black said...

I love the picture!

My guess is girl and 9 lbs. 10 oz.

 
At 2/28/2009 11:05 PM, Blogger Jennie said...

Okay, I'll guess. Boy around 10 lbs 2 oz

 
At 3/01/2009 4:21 AM, Blogger Tristi Pinkston said...

I say girl, and let's say ten pounds one ounce.

Although, the idea of having a child that large sends me into paroxysms. But you've done it before, you can do it again ...

 
At 3/01/2009 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm terrible at this, but just for fun, I'll play.
Let's say girl and 8lbs. 4oz.

Pat

 
At 3/01/2009 4:29 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Boy, 11 pounds, 3 oz

 
At 3/01/2009 4:54 PM, Blogger Sariah Wilson said...

My doctor will never guess at the weight - because he says he doesn't like being wrong. LOL

I figure though that if this baby does end up being like 14 pounds, I'm so going to be on CNN. :) But we will have to wait and see (only two days now!).

 
At 3/01/2009 7:26 PM, Blogger Paige's Pages said...

Hmmm... Ive never been good at this either, but I'll try

Girl and 11pounds 7ounces

Best of luck to you in your delivery! I cant wait to see the newest little Wilson!

 
At 3/02/2009 2:54 AM, Blogger Keith N Fisher said...

girl 9 lbs and she will grow up to be an illustrator.

 
At 3/02/2009 10:46 AM, Blogger Karen E. Hoover said...

A girl at 8 lbs 7 oz.

 
At 3/02/2009 11:44 AM, Blogger Julie Coulter Bellon said...

A girl that is 8 lbs. 8 oz. :)

You look beautiful, Sariah!

 
At 3/02/2009 7:25 PM, Blogger Hoontah said...

Congratulations, How exciting. My guess, Boy 11 lbs. 10 oz.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home