Six LDS Writers and A Frog

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Pop Quiz:

Question: What town in Utah boasts frigid temperatures, a horibble football team, and a bevy of LDS authors?

Answer: Logan, Utah, this Friday.


This Friday, from 8:00pm to Midnight, The Book Table (a Logan bookstore) will host some crazy event that will force me to stay up too late. This large-scale book signing will feature approximately ten LDS authors, including Jeff Savage, Matthew Buckley, and me. (Others: Matthew Brown and Gale Sears, and five others I'm not sure of.)

Come one and all.

Address: The Book Table, 29 S. Main St. Logan

And if you plan on coming, bring me a Coke or something, because I'll be falling asleep.


3 Comments:

At 12/06/2006 5:58 PM, Blogger RobisonWells said...

I understand James Dashner will be there as well, though I have yet to confirm this.

 
At 12/07/2006 11:10 AM, Blogger Marion Jensen said...

Frigid temperatures? Yes. Horrible football team? Yes.

But the basketball team rocks.

Look forward to seeing everybody there.

 
At 12/07/2006 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could go but I'm stuck in Boringland... hmmm... I wonder if my parents will take me if I say it can be my next five birthday presents. The Murder Mystery is my next five Christmases. Man, maybe you authors should just come to Boise and save my the presents. Richard Paul Evans was here on tuesday, he's my new favorite author even though I haven't even read any of his books yet. At least I didn't have to leave the state to meet him. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home