Six LDS Writers and A Frog

Friday, September 29, 2006

The One Wherein Kerry's Away

Kerry won't be posting today.

I know, I'm as disappointed as you are.

But Kerry is running the Murder Mystery Dinner tonight (lots of previous posts about it) so she needs to get everything together for what I'm sure will be an amazing time. If you don't have tickets already, then you're out of luck - they're apparently not selling them at the door (and are probably already sold out).

I made Kerry promise to come back and post pictures next week and tell us all about it.

If any of our readers get a chance to go to the dinner tonight, I'd love for you to tell us about it (so that we may live vicariously through your experiences).


2 Comments:

At 9/30/2006 3:24 PM, Blogger Karen E. Hoover said...

Wow, what a night! Kerry did an amazing job writing the script and hostessing the event. It was a total blast. I believe my favorite costumes had to be Rob in a grass skirt and Michele Ashman Bell in Biker leather. It was great fun, good food, and excellent company. The authors sat at the tables with the rest of us common folk so we got to know them a bit better as well. I'll let Kerry fill you in on the details, but I will say if you can manage to come next year, do it. You won't regret the experience.

 
At 10/02/2006 12:45 PM, Blogger Kerry Blair said...

Oh, Karen! It was so nice to almost see you. :-) (Not having a chance to really talk to the people you really want to talk to is the downside of an event like this.)

I WILL get some pictures and info up -- soon. In the meantime, thanks for the kind words. And thanks for coming! "What a night" really does cover it! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home