Six LDS Writers and A Frog

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

On Posting Here

As we've recently had a spate of inappropriate posts, I thought I'd introduce the rules for posting a comment on this blog.

1. No insults. You can disagree with us all you want, but your post will be deleted if you insult or name-call.

For example: Rob posts that the sky is green.

What is okay: "Rob, while I appreciate your viewpoint, the sky is, in fact, blue." Or "Dude, go outside every once in a while. Look up. Blue."

What is not okay [edited]: "Rob, you [teddy bear]! How can you NOT know the sky is [puppy dogs and sunshine] blue? Why are you so [rainbow kisses] stupid?"

2. No profanity or vulgarities.

We ask that you practice common courtesy and civility.

The blog is currently on comment moderation, and will continue until things calm down.

That is all.


5 Comments:

At 9/26/2006 6:35 PM, Blogger RobisonWells said...

Sariah, you're rainbow-kisses stupid.

 
At 9/27/2006 7:36 AM, Blogger Evil HR Lady said...

Boy, I must have missed something.

 
At 9/27/2006 10:18 AM, Blogger Keith N Fisher said...

me too.
I went into the comments trail of Robison Wells post and found many comments but didn't find what I posted. either my comments didn't post or I may be the one that was deleted. I don't believe I said anything. If I did, please forgive me.

Now that I think of it, I may not of posted my comment. I was pressed for time at work and may not have posted it.

 
At 9/27/2006 10:52 AM, Blogger Sariah Wilson said...

Keith, I haven't deleted any of your comments. Sometimes Blogger just does that - it's certainly done it to me often enough. :)

This post isn't directed towards any of our regular readers/commenters. We were invaded yesterday by people with a political agenda who were trying to put up extremely offensive comments. Thus, the comment moderation.

 
At 9/27/2006 3:50 PM, Blogger mean aunt said...

I've always suspected Rob was colorblind.

BTW, my sister just sent me Counterfeit for my birthday so I must quit commenting and go read it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home