Six LDS Writers and A Frog

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Need Help

by Sariah S. Wilson

First - I'd like to share with everyone that my little brother got his mission call yesterday - to Moscow, Russia. We were all excited (and none of us guessed Russia). He's thrilled. My mother's panicked but proud. He opened his call yesterday and will be reporting to the MTC on November 15.

I've tried and tried to come up with a post for today, but a situation in my personal life is clouding my ability to write.

So instead I will simply ask for this - I will be going through a medical procedure (not life threatening) most likely on Monday. I desperately want a positive outcome, and so I'm reaching out into cyberspace to ask those of you who will read this to say a little prayer for me and for my family that things will go well.

Thank you.


3 Comments:

At 9/16/2006 12:44 PM, Blogger Kerry Blair said...

Thoughts and prayers are with you, Sariah. Please let us know how everything goes!

PS - I am now embarking upon the Mystery of the Missing Post. I'm thinking the computer gremlins got it. You all know how they are.

 
At 9/16/2006 2:16 PM, Blogger Marsha Ward said...

Sariah, you have my prayers. Good luck!

Marsha Ward
Writer in the Pines

 
At 9/18/2006 8:32 PM, Blogger Kerry Blair said...

I've been thinking about you all day, Sariah. (Monday) Hope all went well.

fhl: There was a post about lines from poetry, yes, and my very first ever Six Writers contest. I think there was even a winner in comments, but it's all disappeared into cyberspace. I have the original post, but the rest is lost. Sorry. If the person who identified the poets will tell me again who they were, I'll send out that runcible spoon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home