Six LDS Writers and A Frog

Friday, September 08, 2006

The Martha Stewart Decorating Award

Thank you, thank you, and thank you again to everyone who made decorating suggestions--including the fire and Post-It note suggestions--in response to my desperate blog on Wednesday. You have my heartfelt gratitude.

I wrote the names of all contributors on slips of paper, put them in a bowl, and randomly drew out the winner.

And the winner is . . . Bonnard!

Congratulations, Bonnard. You are now the proud owner of a signed copy of The Believer. Let me know how and where you'd like it signed and delivered. I think you know how to contact me.

And as a side note, LDS Publisher has been running a first paragraph contest on her blog. If you write fast, you can still make a submission by the deadline (tonight at midnight). Voting on submissions will continue through Monday, so drop by LDS Publisher's blog and vote for your favorite submissions. You can only vote once for a submission, but you can vote for as many as you want. Go make your voice heard!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home