Six LDS Writers and A Frog

Friday, September 08, 2006

Party Animal

Rob posted this on another line, but I thought all you Utahns should know lest you miss something. Robison Well's final stop on his internationally acclaimed (I'm not making this up; my son knows about it and he's in Korea) The Counterfeit Book Signing Tour is tomorrow from 12 - 1:30 PM at the West Jordan Seagull book. Rob's promising (and I quote) "balloons and cookies and wild fun"! I'll ponder my waistline, eat an Oreo, and wish I were there for the fun. If you live closer than me -- go!


1 Comments:

At 9/11/2006 10:08 AM, Blogger RobisonWells said...

Well, I must say, the signing was rad with a capital awesome. There was, I believe, one person who came specifically to see me. Given that, I sold a surprising number of books. So I was pleased.

PS: It was good to see all of you there, jerks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home