Six LDS Writers and A Frog

Saturday, July 11, 2009

LDS Bookcorner

by Sariah S. Wilson


Was all set to do a different blog. Tired now. Need sleep. Babies = exhaustion.

So I will instead direct you over to LDS Bookcorner. Not only because I think it is a cool site, but because there's a really neat function over on the "Daily Chapter" tab. You can sign up for the email and get four to five chapters of an LDS book every week. I think this is a fabulous idea because it gives you a chance to try out different authors and different genres. And if you like what you read...well, go to a library or even better, buy the book!

Plus, if you sign up for the email this week you'll get to find out why I love Ohio and what my favorite comfort food is. ('Cause I know this is something you really, really want to know.)

Do you have any favorite websites that you visit to find reviews or recommendations for LDS fiction? (The AML discussion board is another favorite of mine.)


4 Comments:

At 7/12/2009 2:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a wonderful idea. Thank you! Hope you get some sleep soon!

 
At 7/13/2009 12:02 PM, Blogger Why Not? Because I Said So! said...

Yes I do. I am shamelessly going to plug my blogs that I post at. :)

BTW, I am very tired too, just no babies anymore, it is just trying to keep up with life. I hope that you get some rest some how.

http://ldswbr.blogspot.com/

http://whynotbecauseisaidso.blogspot.com/

http://www.ldswomensbookreview.com

 
At 7/13/2009 9:51 PM, Anonymous Deanne Blackhurst said...

Thank you Sariah for the mention. This really has been fun. There are so many amazing writers out there and I love having the opportunity to share the wide variety of offerings.

Deanne Blackhurst
Ldsbookcorner.com

 
At 7/14/2009 7:16 PM, Blogger Rebecca Talley said...

Very cool site.

I hate to burst your bubble, but baby exhaustion is nothing compared to teenager exhaustion, which, I've recently learned, is nothing compared to son getting married exhaustion.

I do hope you get some rest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home