Six LDS Writers and A Frog

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Everybody Wins!


Wow, great comments on crossing the line. It definitely gave me a lot to think about. In appreciation, everyone who commented on the post last week gets their choice of reading either the new Shandra manuscript or the new Farworld manuscript (but not both. Don't be greedy!) The only rule is that you can't send the manuscript to anyone else. It is for your eyes only. Read it and delete it. Okay? Okay.
Also, Land Keep is available right now, but you will need to wait a few weeks for Shandra edits.
Email me at jsavage at jeffreysavage dot com and let me know which one you would like.
Thanks!


7 Comments:

At 6/30/2009 1:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOORAY, HOORAY, HOORAY!!! This is the best day ever! Where is a glow-stick when you need one because I'd totally be waving it right now! Thank you, thank you!!!

 
At 6/30/2009 10:53 AM, Blogger Kate said...

What I nice guy. Thanks.

 
At 6/30/2009 1:02 PM, Blogger Karlene said...

Apparently I picked the wrong time to go on a blog vacation. :(

That's okay. I'll buy them both when they come out. :)

 
At 6/30/2009 2:41 PM, Blogger Melanie Goldmund said...

Oh, excellent! If only more authors would do contests like this! *g*

 
At 6/30/2009 4:53 PM, Blogger Stephanie Humphreys said...

Yay! I always need something new to read.

 
At 7/01/2009 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Happy Birthday to me! :-D

Pat

 
At 7/06/2009 5:38 PM, Blogger Tarmy said...

Wow! i really wish I would have responded to your question! Thanks for your books. I'm excited for the next Farworld.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home