Six LDS Writers and A Frog

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Operation a Success. Still in Pain

by Sariah S. Wilson

My title is my tagged response to Kerry's post from yesterday.

But because the above is true, I just wanted to briefly log in and let everyone know that despite some complications (and a hospital stay that went from a planned two days to an unexpected four days) things are well now and I am home. I'm not very yellow, which is nice, and the itching has stopped, which is also nice. 'Course, now I have three gaping stomach wounds, and they sorta hurt, but I'm dealing.

Next week I'll type something up that's, um, longer, but for tonight I am awarding myself a blogging break so that I can continue to rest.

And so I can figure out a way to get well soon so that I can do my taxes. I've *never* waited this long before, and now I'll have to do it while being immobile on the couch. Anybody else still trying to get their taxes done?


7 Comments:

At 4/05/2008 10:05 PM, Blogger Karen E. Hoover said...

Uh, yeah, that would be me. Sorry to hear about the medical stuff. That's never fun. Get better soon. We miss you when you're gone!

 
At 4/06/2008 1:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And me. But in Massachusetts, Apr. 18 is a holiday (Patriots Day as in 18th of April in 1775) so we have an extra day for state taxes, so that means an extra day to do federal... well, never mind. Hope you feel better soon. Actually, after spending four days in the hospital two months ago myself, you'll find that in comparison, taxes aren't that bad! Hope you feel back to your own self soon.

Marlene Austin

 
At 4/06/2008 3:06 PM, Blogger Marsha Ward said...

File an extension! That's what I did, first time ever, when I had surgery a few years back.

 
At 4/06/2008 9:26 PM, Blogger Annette Lyon said...

Not being yellow is good.

Hope you feel better soon!

 
At 4/07/2008 1:08 AM, Blogger Tristi Pinkston said...

Hang in there -- we're rooting for you!

 
At 4/07/2008 1:50 PM, Blogger Kerry Blair said...

Oh, Sariah! I'm so sorry. I thought about you last week . . . and prayed, of course. I hope this solves the problem and that your recovery is super-speedy!

As for taxes, I married an accountant. Smartest thing I ever did for a number of reasons.

 
At 4/07/2008 11:28 PM, Blogger Heather Moore said...

Glad you're home and hopefully through the worst of it. I always do my taxes in February. Then I let them sit on my desk until April 14th when I mail the checks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home