Six LDS Writers and A Frog

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Passing the buck

So, here's the deal. Stephanie Black emailed me this morning and said "Hey Rob, I know you have something great planned for the blog today. However, what if I blog today (Tuesday) and you blog tomorrow (Wednesday)."

Well, of course, I, being the accomodating person I am, agreed. And didn't you love Stephanie's blog today? Frankly, I'm a little disappointed.

Anyway, I'll certainly keep up my end of the bargain and post tomorrow. I don't know what Stephanie's problem is, but we should probably all express our frustration and sense of betrayal. For shame.


1 Comments:

At 12/12/2007 7:27 AM, Blogger Evil HR Lady said...

I especially liked her joke about the two chickens and a pancake that went into a bar. Hilarious!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home