Six LDS Writers and A Frog

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Thanks, Rob!

Since Rob blogged today instead of yesterday, I figure I'm off the hook for my Wednesday blog. Rob, I owe you one, but don't expect me to pay up--at least not until you mail that stinkin' book you owe me.

Okay, I really should blog, but it's bedtime and and morning comes way early these days (it's the first week of school and the first week of early morning seminary). So I'll just post a link to my favorite literary agent blog. Nathan Bransford is knowledgable, helpful, funny, entertaining, friendly and approachable. Just don't send him a query letter that begins with a rhetorical question.


5 Comments:

At 8/30/2007 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

School schmool. You two are just a couple of flakes.

 
At 8/30/2007 3:15 PM, Blogger Stephanie Black said...

Okay, okay. Next week I'll write a real blog come heck or high water. Either that or I'll just sneak over to Rob's website and copy one of his old posts.

 
At 8/30/2007 3:38 PM, Blogger RobisonWells said...

But that's what I do!

 
At 8/30/2007 3:56 PM, Blogger Stephanie Black said...

Crud. Save at least one good one for me, will you?

 
At 8/30/2007 6:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How mean guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home