Six LDS Writers and A Frog

Friday, December 08, 2006

Just a Reminder

TONIGHT from 8 PM to midnight The Book Table is hosting a "crazy event" that will force Rob, Jeff, Matthew, and seven of their closest friends (few of whom Rob could actually name) to stay up too late signing books. The address is 29 S Main Street in Logan, Utah. Everybody's invited.

Oh, one more thing! Somebody's supposed to take Rob a Coke -- or poke him with a stick -- to keep him awake. (The Coke was his idea; I thought of the stick myself.)

Have fun, all!


4 Comments:

At 12/08/2006 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish I could go. Poking Rob would be fun.

 
At 12/09/2006 9:26 AM, Blogger Kerry Blair said...

See? That's just what I was thinking.

But I want to hear all about that "crazy event." Rob? Jeff? Matthew? Somebody tell me. Don't make me write to Gale.

 
At 12/11/2006 3:12 PM, Blogger Marion Jensen said...

Well, I thought it was fun enough just sitting there with Rob. But after the fire alarm was pulled, four gerbils were released in the upstairs section, things got quite a bit more exciting. Not to mention the small fire in the cook book section, the armed robbery at the back register, and the moped driving through the front display case. Let's see. It seemed like there was more, but I can't really remember. Somebody spiked the complimentary water, so everything is a blur after 9:00. All I know is that Rob woke up in Vegas with two more wedding bands on his finger, and I ended up in a Japanese bathhouse with a tattoo of a chicken.

But other than that, it was your average book signing.

 
At 12/12/2006 4:23 PM, Blogger RobisonWells said...

You seem to be forgetting the part about Jeff and the furniture polish. I'll be laughing about that for years.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home