Six LDS Writers and A Frog

Friday, May 05, 2006

In The News

I'm back from my trip - we had a great time and I think my feet will hurt until 2007 and I think Disney should just put big barrels by the entrance gate of the parks for people to leave their purses and wallets in because Disney is going to take all of your money anyways and at least that way we'd skip the middleman - and I opened my morning paper and found this article inside:

news.enquirer.com

If you click on the picture gallery on the top right, I'm the last one listed. I think you'll have to check it out today because tomorrow there will probably be a new article up.


2 Comments:

At 5/05/2006 11:46 AM, Blogger Darvell Hunt said...

Wow, that's pretty cool, Sariah. I must admit that you're the first Sariah I've known.

Until meeting B.J. Rowley's son last year, I was the only Darvell I knew, but that's not a scriptural name. It IS a good Mormon name, though!

Darvell

 
At 5/05/2006 2:15 PM, Blogger Kerry Blair said...

Great name -- and a great picture! Thanks so much for passing along the web address!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home