Six LDS Writers and A Frog

Saturday, August 16, 2008

More to Follow....

Okay, this has been another one of THOSE DAYS and it is now close to 11:00 here and I haven't finished my lesson yet and after I do I need to go watch and see if Michael Phelps won his eighth gold medal (don't ruin it for me!) and then go to bed to get my allotted five hours or so of sleep before Her Highness deems it necessary for me to get her up. I started a post about the convention, but it's long and unwieldy so I'll have to do it probably tomorrow.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I hadn't actually forgotten. :D


2 Comments:

At 8/17/2008 12:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michael Who?

Ly

 
At 8/17/2008 7:54 PM, Blogger Marsha Ward said...

I've been having some of THOSE DAYS. Take your time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home