Six LDS Writers and A Frog

Monday, February 18, 2008

We Interupt This BLOG to Report

I know, I know, you’ve all been waiting on pins and needles for the next Jeff Savage blog right? Well, I hate to break it to you, but I’m not going to blog today for three reasons.

1) Sariah has already done a lovely blog today and I’m afraid if I blogged as well, you all would get blog overload syndrome, more commonly know as BOS, which can result in itching, rash, bloody gums, and twitching eyes. Wouldn’t want to risk that would you?

2) I’ve been blogging so much over at my alter ego blog that I’m starting to suffer from itching, rash, bloody gums, and twitching eyes. I have no idea what that could mean.

3) After reading Kerry’s wonderful response to a couple of readers at LDSPub’s wonderful blog, I am working on a guest blog (if LDSPub will have me) in which I break down the goals of LDS fiction, and why so many people are happy or unhappy by what is published in the mainstream LDS market.

I know this is going to be rough on you, what with that Well’s character posting his second grade finger paintings as literary commentary and trying to ride my coattails with bogus postings and defaced photographs. But I’m sure that by Wednesday, Stephanie will be done psychoanalyzing herself and will share more interesting insights about how she’s frolicking on the beach while the rest of us are up to our armpits in snow. Except for Kerry who’s probably up to her armpits in birdhouses and cub scouts—and Lyle the Friendly Viking toys.
Until next week, now you know, and knowing’s half the battle.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home