Six LDS Writers and A Frog

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Ooops

Sorry guys. I am really involved in my book right now and completely lost track of time. One minute it was 6:30 and the next minute my wife is telling me to turn off the lights and come to bed because it is almost midnight. It's funny how sometimes writing is the hardest work I know and other times I write 3,000 words and feel like I could keep going all night. My sincere apologies. I blame it all on Julie. Or laptops. Or maybe the return of swing music.

Jeff


3 Comments:

At 11/14/2006 8:31 PM, Blogger Jeff Savage said...

be-cause I didn't get much sleep. :)

 
At 11/15/2006 4:38 PM, Blogger Julie Coulter Bellon said...

Moi? Are you blaming moi? Or some other Julie?

 
At 11/15/2006 5:30 PM, Blogger Jeff Savage said...

Yep. It's all your fault, Julie. I'm not entirely sure why. But it's definitely on you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home