Six LDS Writers and A Frog

Friday, July 21, 2006

Guest blogging:

I don't know what happened to Kerry's blog today, but I thought I'd fill in during her absence. Normally, Friday's blogs are reserved for the best of the best: spiritual insight, literary electricity, and philosophical poignance. It'll be hard to match up, but I'll try.


Yesterday, I received the following email from Stephanie Black:

I found mouse crap in my bathroom cupboards today. I thought of you.



Now back to our regularly-scheduled programming.


4 Comments:

At 7/22/2006 2:02 AM, Blogger Stephanie Black said...

I should say something in an effort to reclaim my dignity, but if I had any dignity, it wouldn't have taken me so long to stop laughing.

 
At 7/22/2006 11:44 AM, Blogger mean aunt said...

I laughed, I cried, it moved me.

 
At 7/22/2006 4:28 PM, Blogger Vanessa said...

bwwwahahahaha

Rob, you're a nerd. And *gasp* how dare you post bad words on an LDS blog!

 
At 7/22/2006 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"It's the thought that counts", right? =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home