Six LDS Writers and A Frog

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

The Page Intentionally Left Blank

Today, I'm the guest on Sheila Staley's "What Do You Think About . . . Wednesday" feature. I got to answer the questions "What do you think about writing mysteries? What is the easiest/hardest part of writing mystery/suspense?" Therefore, according to the law of the Frog Blog, which I just made up on the spot, I can count this as my Wednesday blog (Thanks, Sheila!). You can read my guest post here. So please drop by Sheila's blog and say hi, because Sheila is awesome.

In other news, I finally started the actual writing on my new suspense novel and . . . I'm on Chapter 2! Okay, I haven't actually written a single word there, but I did type Chapter 2, so woohoo! I'm happy to be moving forward on a new project.


2 Comments:

At 3/10/2011 3:02 PM, Blogger Wendy Swore said...

I'll go check that out. Congrats on starting chapter 2!

 
At 3/11/2011 10:58 AM, Blogger Jon Spell said...

This comment left intentionally not blank.

Congrats on finishing Chapter 1!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home