Six LDS Writers and A Frog

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Oops

So you know you're losing it when you wonder if there's a new post at the Frog Blog and then remember, oops, it's my day to post. Jeff may now feel free to make fun of me.

I've got about ten seconds before I need to run. I'm heading for Utah this afternoon and will be teaching at the Book Academy Conference at UVU tomorrow, so I hope to see some of you there. Come prepared to tell me about your favorite villains.

Also, I'll be doing two booksignings on Saturday, September 26th for Seagull Book's Celebrating Sisterhood event. From 10:00 to 11:30, I'll be at the Orem Seagull. From 12:00-2:00, I'll be at the American Fork Seagull. Come visit me! You'll make my day if you come say hi. I'll give you chocolate, and you don't even have to buy anything.


2 Comments:

At 9/23/2009 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

See you tomorrow! Drive safe!

 
At 9/23/2009 3:54 PM, Blogger Jon Spell said...

That's cool that you're staying for the weekend. Maybe I'll stop by the Seagull if the line for your signings at the conference is too long. (I hate lines like that.)

Your class looks like the most interesting, particularly for the slot. Can't decide on the afternoon session, though. I'm curious about James Dashner's class, with all the ribbing he gets here, and of course, Rob's class should be entertaining. I've probably heard Jeff's spiel from the summer classes. Julie's is probably the one I could the most use out of. Maybe I'll roll a 4-sided dice. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home