Six LDS Writers and A Frog

Saturday, July 05, 2008

And the Winner is . . .

A huge thank you to everyone who posted title suggestions for my work-in-progress. The suggestions provided plenty of food for thought (and plenty of entertainment). Melanie Goldmund, you should definitely write a book called I Didn't Have a Butler, So I Did It Myself.

This morning, I drew a winner at random from everyone who submitted suggestions, and the winner is:

LUCY ELIZA!

Lucy Eliza, I sent you an e-mail at the address listed on your blogger profile. Send me a reply with your snail mail address and whether you want a copy of Fool Me Twice or The Believer and I'll get the book in the mail.

Thanks again for all the help. I'm looking forward to studying the list of suggested titles--now I've got a lot of ideas to work with!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home