Six LDS Writers and A Frog

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Summertime . . . When the Livin' is Easy. Not.

Sorry about the lack of blog today. Summer vacation hasn't been very laid-back vacation-y thus far, and in a few minutes I'm off to the dentist so he can check a tooth that's been hurting off and on ever since I got a filling replaced last week.

Sorry to shirk my blogging duty today, but if you're lucky, Orville Redenbacher Wells might post something later seeing as how he, like, spaced the fact that he was supposed to blog yesterday.

So who's lamer? Me for knowing I should blog and not doing it, or Rob for forgetting? Discuss.


10 Comments:

At 6/18/2008 6:31 PM, Blogger Annette Lyon said...

Why is it that summer isn't really summer yet? I swear, we've had two and a half weeks of crazy madness around here, too! I'm waiting for the quiet, easy days to arrive.

 
At 6/18/2008 6:43 PM, Blogger Marion Jensen said...

Maybe Rob's alarm went off, and he thought it was another tornado warning. He might still be hiding in the bathroom with a mattress on his head.

 
At 6/18/2008 9:23 PM, Blogger Keith N Fisher said...

I was surfing blogs and wanted to tell you. I finally got around to reading Fool Me Twice. Great Job! I loved the story and I like the way you depicted the mother. Having seen this type of bahavior in the past I think you did a great job on her. thanks for the story.

 
At 6/18/2008 9:58 PM, Blogger Stephanie Black said...

Thank you, Keith! I really appreciate your feedback.

 
At 6/19/2008 2:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I only know of Mr. Robison Wells through his blog posts and comments, but I feel like that fully qualifies me to guess that he was most definitely hiding under a mattress in the bathroom.

 
At 6/19/2008 11:31 AM, Blogger Kerry Blair said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 6/19/2008 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No matter where Rob was, you know he has a great story about it.

 
At 6/19/2008 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matthew Buckley you fiend--you made me actually lol.

Also, you could always ask Stephanie about her experience with tornado sirens--there are several amusing anecdotes that come to mind (none which were amusing at the time--well, maybe the radioactive cow one).

 
At 6/19/2008 9:24 PM, Blogger Tristi Pinkston said...

Okay, raise of hands. How many of us have mattresses in our bathrooms?

 
At 6/24/2008 4:12 PM, Blogger Julie Wright said...

Rob is definitely the bigger slacker . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home