Six LDS Writers and A Frog

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

It Is Still Monday, Right?

Okay, I admit I missed yesterday's post. But I had several good reasons including: Work, Editing, Soccer (the eight year-old dandelion picker, not me), & a rousing game of Oregon Trail (using a cool Apple IIe emulator on my Windows PC.) But I do have something cool to share with you. This morning I received the cover for "Water Keep"--the first book in my new Farworld fantasy series. So I am sharing it with you, along with the first two chapters of the book. You can read the chapters by using a giant magnifying glass, using the zoom tool on the menu of the viewer, or clicking the little square in the upper right corner of the viewer. Hope you enjoy them.


Happy extended Monday,



Jeff





Read this doc on Scribd: Farworld Water Keep Chapters 1 & 2


4 Comments:

At 5/07/2008 10:43 AM, Blogger Kirk L. Shaw said...

Great cover, Jeff!

 
At 5/07/2008 10:56 AM, Blogger Stephanie Black said...

Absolutely fantastic! Very eye-catching. And I can't wait to read your sample chapters (and the whole book!).

 
At 5/07/2008 2:08 PM, Blogger Danyelle Ferguson said...

Fantastic cover! I love it. I'm looking forward to reading the first two chapters. See you Thursday!

 
At 5/08/2008 9:02 AM, Blogger Sariah Wilson said...

The cover looks great. I love the swirling water. It is eye-catching.

I was in B&N the other day and I saw the Fablehaven series and I thought that pretty soon your book would be there and I'd be all Will Ferrell in "Elf" saying, "I know him!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home