Six LDS Writers and A Frog

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Blogless/Reviewed

I really was going to blog today. And there I was this morning, working on my blog when, wham! I got a migraine. This was a bit surprising, since I haven't had a migraine in--yay!--over a year. I even have a prescription that I hadn't tried yet. So I hurried to take one of the tablets and waited for the magic. It turned out to be sort of medium-magical. I still felt like garbage on a plate (not to be confused with a garbage plate, which any resident of Rochester, NY will recognize), but I didn't feel nearly as horrible as I would have without the medicine. Maybe I need a stronger dose (mine is the medium-strength tablet). I was still wiped out for a good portion of the day. I'm feeling much better now, but it's quarter to four and I've hardly done a thing today, so I'm thinking my blog will consist of me saying--Hooray! This hooray is in honor of the fact that Fool Me Twice has gotten some great reviews. I got one from the AML--woohoo! And here are three more:
Inksplasher Blog


Meridian Magazine


Families.com


5 Comments:

At 4/23/2008 9:29 PM, Blogger Annette Lyon said...

Woohoo, indeed!

And from one migraine sufferer to another, my deepest sympathies. Ugh. Hope you get some rest.

 
At 4/23/2008 11:34 PM, Blogger Stephanie Black said...

Thank you, Annette! I did get a lot of rest, which was great.

 
At 4/23/2008 11:59 PM, Blogger Kerry Blair said...

Kudos all around -- to you, of course, and to the fabulous reviewers (Karlene, Jennie & Tristi) as well! Well-deserved praise for a fantabulous book.

Hope you feel better fast!

 
At 4/24/2008 1:24 AM, Blogger Stephanie Black said...

Thank you, Kerry!

 
At 4/25/2008 12:35 PM, Blogger Cheri J. Crane said...

Sorry to hear about the migraine, Stephanie. Character building moments, eh? I've been very lucky the past few years---no migraines. (Did I just tempt the fates?)

Hang in there and congrats on the positive reviews. Way cool

 

Post a Comment

<< Home