Six LDS Writers and A Frog

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Wow!

I am just so impressed with Stephanie's interview that I am struck speechless. Are you buying that? Okay, it was an awesome interview. Great job Steph. And I am equally pumped about Sariah's second book. But I have been on the road all day, and am supposed to have my audio book abridgement turned in on Wednesday morning. But I want to talk a little bit about viral marketing and share my cameo of Bandit the wonder dog and his encounter with evil. Oh, and titles, I want to talk about book titles. So look for me tomorrow.


4 Comments:

At 8/08/2006 9:56 AM, Blogger Sariah Wilson said...

Yes, let's talk about titles. Anyone got one for me? My second book is about Alma the Elder and an arranged marriage. Go!

 
At 8/08/2006 11:17 AM, Blogger RobisonWells said...

Stop This Narrow Neck Of Land, I Want To Get Off.

All King Noah's Men.

Bride of Almastein.

The Work And The Glory 10: Payback Time

One Bride For One Brother

 
At 8/08/2006 6:20 PM, Blogger mean aunt said...

One Bride for One Brother?

Rob, you simply slay me.

 
At 8/09/2006 10:22 AM, Blogger RobisonWells said...

Sorry. I was desperate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home