Six LDS Writers and A Frog

Friday, April 01, 2011

PS: Blast From the Past!


Anybody remember those fantabulously fun Frog Surprise packs we used to send out?

I didn't think so.

Nevertheless, I simply could not bear to part with my box of all things Froggy, so I moved it here to Dewey where it continues to take up space. Before it becomes any greener (from mold) I want to give it all away! So...in the comment section, tell us your fondest memory from the Frog Years Thus Far. (Make sure there is some contact info somewhere so I can track you down for a snail-mail address.) I'll send out prizes as long as they last -- or until my husband notices how much I'm spending on postage, whichever comes first.

We do so appreciate each and every one of you!


7 Comments:

At 4/01/2011 1:27 PM, Blogger cspokey said...

My fondest memory is when I actually won a giveaway on this blog. And then my brother-in-law stole the book so I still haven't read it...

-@cspokey

 
At 4/01/2011 2:05 PM, Blogger Sariah Wilson said...

I love your Frog package, and I can't tell you how excited I am to see you posting again! Hurray! :)

My favorite memory, of course, was taking the Frog to meet Stephenie Meyer. Best pic ever!

 
At 4/01/2011 2:07 PM, Blogger Janice Sperry said...

My fondest memory was when Rob used to blog. Remember how funny he was? And how he'd make us laugh?

 
At 4/01/2011 7:57 PM, Blogger Jon Spell said...

I have personally received my very own Frog Pack (and as such, I do not need a 2nd one, thankyouverymuch!) (but I'll comment anyway. And leave many parentheses.

http://xkcd.com/859/

When I try to think of a particular fondest memory, I can't think of one. What comes to mind, instead, is the connection to the people - the permabloggers, the commenters, even the guest posts. I think of you and it makes me happy to know you.

I am not a writer. At best, I'm a dabbler at writing. I appreciate all the advice I've ever read here and hope one day to join your ranks. I am a reader, though; a consumer of books. I love to support you guys. (Even Rob.)

 
At 4/03/2011 11:22 PM, Blogger Me again said...

I don't know that I have a specific memory. I just enjoy the opportunity to read more from some of my favorite authors. I enjoy reading the funny thoughts, and finding out that we have interests in common!

 
At 4/04/2011 11:02 AM, Blogger Kerry Blair said...

Thanks, guys! We'll leave this open the rest of this week then I'll split up the Frog's loot and send it your way. You're the best!

 
At 4/05/2011 1:53 AM, Blogger Paige's Pages said...

I don't think I could choose a specific moment as a favorite either. I have enjoyed reading the blog, laughing, being uplifted and gaining good advice. I am excited to hear more from you Kerry!

nanny.paige@hotmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home