Six LDS Writers and A Frog

Thursday, October 21, 2010

From Julie

Julie wanted to let our Frog Blog readers know that she is currently in the hospital. I'm assuming the baby is here by now, but I haven't heard any updates. The baby ended up being breech, and Julie needed a C-section, so I'm sure all prayers would be appreciated.

Julie is by far our most dedicated Frog Blogger--in the four and a half years we've been blogging, she has NEVER missed a week! That is AMAZING, and so is Julie--she is one of the most incredible women I've ever met in my life. She plans to be right back here blogging next week--did I mention that Julie is amazing? We love you, Julie!


5 Comments:

At 10/22/2010 1:50 AM, Blogger Charlie Moore said...

Nothing random here, Stephanie. My prayers are with Julie and her family. My wife had complications when our twins were born and needed emergency c-section delivery. So I can relate to a higher stress level. The Lord is with you, Sister Bellon.

 
At 10/22/2010 10:33 AM, Blogger Michael Knudsen said...

I hope all is well with Julie and the new addition. My prayers are with her.

 
At 10/22/2010 12:52 PM, Blogger Debra Erfert said...

My thoughts and prayers are with Julie and her family.

 
At 10/22/2010 1:59 PM, Blogger C. Michelle Jefferies said...

I love you Julie, you're awesome. My prayers will be with you. Take some time off and rest and recover. C-sections aren't like a normal birth. You need time. Hugs!

 
At 10/22/2010 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prayin' my guts out for you & baby, Julie! Thank you Stephanie for telling us!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home