Six LDS Writers and A Frog

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Whither Rob?

For those of you who wonder why I never post, the answer (besides laziness and apathy) is that I lately just haven't had anything to say. However!

Astute blog followers may recall that my nerdishness runs deep, and I have recently done the most nerdiest nerd thing in all my nerdy life. Starting today, I am writing a collaborative blog with Tristi Pinkston on the subject of American Idol.

DON'T JUDGE ME.

If you would like to see me blog twice a week for twelve weeks straight--crazy!--then this is the place to do it.

The link is thus:
American Idol: Point/Counterpoint

In other news, I don't need your crap. Leave me alone. I don't make fun of you for playing Dungeons and Dragons, Kerry.


3 Comments:

At 3/17/2010 2:08 AM, Blogger Jon Spell said...

Kerry, I'd play D&D with you any day! I even have my own dice!

 
At 3/18/2010 12:28 AM, Blogger Tauhid Chappell said...

I play D&D @.@

I -almost- felt called out if you hadn't said Kerry at the end hahahah.

Cheers to the new blog.

 
At 3/18/2010 5:07 PM, Blogger Kerry Blair said...

Dang it, Rob. You said you'd keep that particular addiction of mine a secret! See if I ever trust you again.

Jon: What does one need to play, besides dice, I mean? I just bought my son a bearded dragon. I could maybe borrow it back...I'm kinda short on dungeons, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home