Six LDS Writers and A Frog

Monday, December 21, 2009

Holiday Break

I threw my back out this weekend.

This isn't the first time it's happened (my former chiropractor once told me I had the back of a 60-year-old) and I'm sure it won't be the last. But I have spent the last three days laying flat on said back trying not to move.

I don't know how it happened - but I suspect that carrying around two children that weigh a little over 30 pounds each probably had something to do with it.

And of course, I couldn't have picked a better time to be laid up than just before Christmas when there are 101 things that need doing.

Speaking of which, this is the time of year when we here at the blog take a break - so we'll be going dark until after Christmas.

Please enjoy your holidays and have a very Merry Christmas.


4 Comments:

At 12/22/2009 2:21 PM, Blogger Jon Spell said...

You mean "aforementioned" back, right?

Indeed, worst time to be laid up. Hope you get feeling better!

 
At 12/22/2009 9:26 PM, Blogger UTMomof4 said...

Oh no! What a time for that to happen. I hope you can enjoy your Christmas anyway. Good luck.

 
At 12/23/2009 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope your back feels better soon. =[ I'm so sorry.

Merry Christmas, though, and enjoy your break!

 
At 1/02/2010 8:30 PM, Blogger Sariah Wilson said...

Jon - I was loving me some Vicodin and muscle relaxants. In which case I did mean beforementioned. Which is not correct, but in that moment is what my brain wanted to say. ;)

UTMomof4 - we did our best with Christmas. With my injury came a wave of sickness that affected every family member.

L.T. - Thanks for the well wishes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home