Six LDS Writers and A Frog

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Missing

This would have been three weeks without a blog from me! Readership had been going through the roof!

The first missed week I had a legitimate excuse: I was at the World Fantasy Convention. This week (today) I also had a legitimate excuse: I've been away from the internets all day. Last week, however, I was just lazy.

I don't have much to say today, because it's late and nothing notable really happens in my life. However, I do want to say this: I have some interesting news that I'm not going to tell you. I will hopefully be official soon, but for now let me just say this: it's neat. (I know what you're thinking, and no, I didn't get a job. Frankly, that's kind of a ridiculous guess and you should be embarrassed for suggesting it.) Anyway, when the news is official, I'll post and let you know.


5 Comments:

At 11/11/2009 1:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that's just mean. I mean, I seriously want to know all about it but it's still mean. =]

 
At 11/11/2009 1:48 AM, Blogger Cluttered Brain said...

Hey! Just thought you would want to know that I have seen the light regarding Facebook. And you were right. Facebook will always be Twitter's UGLY stepsister.
Twittering is SO much fun!!!!
I will NEVER EVER update on Facebook again! Twitter/Tweetdeck all the way!

And when are you going to tell us the "official" news?
Hmm?

 
At 11/11/2009 3:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A book, a book, he sold his book and the fantasy world will never be the same. National best-seller. Kick Rowling's you know what. You heard it in the comments section first. Rob Wells sold his fantasy book for bucks and its going national. Yipeee! Congratulations Rob.

I'll wait until its official, however.

 
At 11/11/2009 10:46 AM, Blogger Marion Jensen said...

I think he's pregnant.

 
At 11/11/2009 10:54 AM, Blogger Heather Moore said...

Ha Ha. I think I have a pretty good idea . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home