Six LDS Writers and A Frog

Friday, March 02, 2007

Catching Flies




The Frog, like every true-blue American amphibian, is in sunny Arizona this week for the start of baseball's Cactus League Spring Training. I caught up with him at Hohokam Park where he was signing autographs between innings. He graciously agreed to draw the winner of last week's contest. (Thanks so much for all the great ideas! Look for us to use many of them in the weeks and months to come!) And the winner is: GAMILA! Please contact me by e-mail and I'll arrange to send your prizes. The Frog said he'd even toss in an autographed baseball card. (It might not be worth quite as much as the Honus Wagner that sold for millions earlier this week but, hey, you get what you pay for around this blog.)


3 Comments:

At 3/02/2007 3:18 PM, Blogger Sariah Wilson said...

Congrats to Gamila!

And I love all the frog pictures. Thanks for sharing them with us. :)

 
At 3/02/2007 5:59 PM, Blogger Jon Spell said...

Well, I'll still volunteer my services if you want to do a Match Game. =)

--FHL

 
At 3/05/2007 9:36 AM, Blogger Kerry Blair said...

Gamila: Thanks for the mailing info! The stuff is on its way. Well, almost. I'm waiting for you to choose a book and for the post office to open . . .

FHL: You are so hired! (Assuming you work cheap.) I'll e-mail you to work out the details and pick a week. Or maybe we'll do it over a series of Fridays so I can take a whole month off from blogging! Hey, I really like that idea!

Everybody else: Look for us to use many of your fun, creative ideas. Thanks so much!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home