Six LDS Writers and A Frog

Saturday, July 01, 2006

And The Winner Is...

Vanessa!

You are the soon-to-be proud recipient of either a Target or Wal-Mart gift card.

Please send me an email with a name and address of where to send the card and which you would prefer (both is not an option).

I'm giving you until Monday as 12:00 EST to contact me or else I will be forced to pull somebody else's name out of the hat.

Be sure to thank my 7-year-old - he's the one who acted as my lovely assistant and pulled your name out.


2 Comments:

At 7/02/2006 1:09 AM, Blogger Vanessa said...

Wow, that's great!

The email is en route.

 
At 7/03/2006 9:22 AM, Blogger Sariah Wilson said...

Vanessa, I haven't received an email from you. Let's try a different address and see if that works.

Try contacting me at sariahwilson @ hotmail.com (be sure to take out all the spaces).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home